Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company: Women for Women International(US)
Company description: firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic Empowerment Program Management:
1. Work in collaboration with the Economic Empowerment Associate Director to oversee and manage all of the KRI country office Economic Empowerment program components and ensure that organizational strategy is followed and goals are met and reported on.
2. Supervise all EE activities with a focus on quality control and impact. Use the program guidelines and other core materials (vocation track piloting and assessment, etc.) as guides and contribute to their improvement.
3. Oversee all components of WfWI’s economic empowerment training (business skills, vocational skills, cooperative skills, etc.) to ensure its quality, adaptation to women’s needs and alignment with market-driven employment and self-employment opportunities in country, vis-à-vis WfWI Economic Empowerment strategic goals, and metrics.
4. Assist with developing the training, materials and support activities aiming to strengthen the existing and newly forming women’s groups such as women-led associations and cooperatives; monitor their activities.
5. Pilot and develop new areas of work to support women’s economic self-sufficiency including, but not limited to, new vocational tracks, etc.
6. Contribute to the design of project activities for concept notes and proposal development process by providing technical inputs (i.e., log frames, program descriptions activities and budgets). When needed, take the lead on developing economic empowerment elements of in-country funding opportunities with local donors.