Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company: IRD Global
Company description: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Work with local partners to identify gaps in the operational systems and organizational development of local NGO partners.
· Develop capacity-building plan to address identified gaps.
· Conduct capacity-building activities with local partners and follow-up on progress.
· Monitor implementation of organizational development techniques.
· Develop relevant materials and documents to assist in organizational development.
· Liaise with government, NGO and UN agencies.
· Translate materials and meetings (English/ Arabic/ Kurdish) when needed.
· Conduct on-site visits with local partners in each governorate.
· Coordinate with other IRD staff through regular meetings.
· Submit regular reports to supervisor.
· Work closely with the Information & Communication staff to ensure that project results and reports are properly disseminated internally and externally;
· Any other program related duties to ensure program success.
Responsible about Petty cash payments, at the beginning of each month prepare petty cash payment for the Protection team, complete approvals, follows up with finance about spending payments to these governorates , and at the end of each month coordinate… Baghdad