Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company: IRC (International Rescue Committee)
Responsible about Petty cash payments, at the beginning of each month prepare petty cash payment for the Protection team, complete approvals, follows up with finance about spending payments to these governorates , and at the end of each month coordinate about closing these payments
· Assisting the protection program and other staff in raising PRs and provide them with estimated prices as required and prepare cash advance and liquidation if needed.
· Work in close relation with the Administrative officers in Baghdad for the PRs follow-up.
· Work on the open protection related PRs and prioritize the urgent ones; Ensure that the items requested are delivered to the requester(s).
· Follow up with finance department about all pending and approved payments, cash advances, and liquidations.
· Coordinate with IT Officer, Protection Manager and Protection Coordinator/Sr Protection Manager regarding procurement of IT related equipment for the Protection program in Anbar.
· All procurement requests related to PARC program are processed in timely and transparent way.
· Ensure that all medium to large procurement requests are properly tendered within the available vendor base.
· Working closely with HR about program staff leaves, timesheets, clearances, daily attendance, ID badges, facilitations letters, PME’s.