Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company description: Iraqjobs@oxfam.org.uk
· To supervise and manage finance officer & Finance assistant in Kalar and Muqdadiyah office , set their objectives , prepare capacity building plan with timeline.
· Train both finance staff in in Kalar and Muqdadiyah office on Oxfam financial systems (PS, Crimson, OPAL), Oxfam policies, month end process, and internal & donor financial reporting.
· Support team to ensure good managements of budget, proper coding, and help to raise the awareness of Oxfam financial policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all floats and salary advance issued is cleared according to Oxfam financial policies, cleared on time.
· Review staff monthly salaries, prepare required journal entries.
· To lead month end closing and reporting process in the field office in Kalar and ensure involvement and training of finance officer in this process.
· To be responsible of cash flow in field office in Kalar and Muqdadiyah, ensure sufficient cash is available to support programme delivery.
· Ensure that Oxfam finance system is well functioning.
· Ensure that all financial transactions updated by finance team and recorded properly on daily basis and easily accessible to finance staff.
· Ensures adherence to donor’s and Oxfam financial requirements, internal controls and systems and procedures are in place to accommodate the needs of the programme.