Job type: Full-time
Experience in Years: 2
Company description: Iraqjobs@oxfam.org.uk
· To supervise and manage finance officer & Finance assistant in Kalar and Muqdadiyah office , set their objectives , prepare capacity building plan with timeline.
· Train both finance staff in in Kalar and Muqdadiyah office on Oxfam financial systems (PS, Crimson, OPAL), Oxfam policies, month end process, and internal & donor financial reporting.
· Support team to ensure good managements of budget, proper coding, and help to raise the awareness of Oxfam financial policies and procedures.
· Ensure that all floats and salary advance issued is cleared according to Oxfam financial policies, cleared on time.
· Review staff monthly salaries, prepare required journal entries.
· To lead month end closing and reporting process in the field office in Kalar and ensure involvement and training of finance officer in this process.
· To be responsible of cash flow in field office in Kalar and Muqdadiyah, ensure sufficient cash is available to support programme delivery.
· Ensure that Oxfam finance system is well functioning.
· Ensure that all financial transactions updated by finance team and recorded properly on daily basis and easily accessible to finance staff.
· Ensures adherence to donor’s and Oxfam financial requirements, internal controls and systems and procedures are in place to accommodate the needs of the programme.
Responsible about Petty cash payments, at the beginning of each month prepare petty cash payment for the Protection team, complete approvals, follows up with finance about spending payments to these governorates , and at the end of each month coordinate… Baghdad